Purpose of the course:
This course aims to provide leaders within the sports industry with the tools to create high-performance and high wellbeing working environments.
Who is this course for?
Team leaders or those responsible for any type of staff welfare.
Thursday 6 May 2021
3 online sessions of 90 minutes.
These sessions will be led by Rachel Fellowes from Yoke. Rachel has a Masters in organisational wellbeing and works with leaders and colleagues across multiple sectors, to help them build individual and collective resilience.
Module 1: Building resilient individuals – 6 May
- An introduction to the eight pathways of resilience and its holistic and interrelated nature
- A lite assessment of where you’re at with your resilience, including your strengths and blindspots
- Reflection of what colleagues in sport are struggling with and thriving in today
- Agreeing your individual resilience contract to improve your resilience practice going forward
Module 2: Building resilient teams 20 May
- An introduction to the four pillars of team resilience
- Clarification of what resilient leadership looks like and your role within this
- Reflection of what teams in sport are struggling with and thriving in today
- Agreeing your team-level resilience contract to improve your collective resilience going forward
Module 3: Building resilience organisations 3 June
- An introduction to the four pillars of organisational resilience – Clarification of what resilient organisations looks like and your role within this
- Reflection of what organisations in sport are struggling with and thriving in today
- Agreeing your commitment to challenging and championing this agenda at the organisational level
At the end of the programme, you will understand:
- Where you are at with resilience and what you can do to be an authentic role model
- What a resilient team looks like and how you can design and support you team
- What a resilient organisation looks like and what you can do to challenge and champion the cause
This course is free to PBSL members and is included as part of their membership package*
Subject to availability, other sports industry professionals can take part in the first session of this course with a PBSL Essentials membership.
After hearing more about the course, should Essentials members want to continue with it, they can upgrade to a full PBSL membership and receive all the benefits that come with it.